Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Welcome

I can't promise that I'm going to be good at this... Creating a blog is somewhat uncharted territory for me, but I thought it would be something fun and new - plus a great way to share with my family and friends who are scattered across the states.

So welcome to my little slice of the interweb!! I can't wait to dive into the world of blogging. For starters, I'm enjoying making things look "pretty" around here with help from this pretty lady - Marquis Clark. Thanks for beautifying my space, it already feels like home!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! I too started a few weeks back and so far - it's been a great creative outlet for me!!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that's what I'm hoping for too!!

      Delete