Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday


I'm striving to reach my goal of blogging at least once a week, so hello again lovely ladies!!

I can not believe that it's already Monday!! I am blessed and so very happy to be working full-time but December is definitely a big month in the dental world!! Many of our patients have been trying to get in before the holidays, and before their benefits renew in January so I have been one busy little worker bee!! Unfortunately I don't have much to report on my weekend, or lack there of, as I spent most of it working. Yes, yes, there are some dental offices open on Saturdays - though we are very much the unicorn of our area!!

Aside from working, I am super excited for the quickly approaching holiday!! I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with my new husband, family, friends, in-laws, and co-workers!! I love everything about Christmas!! It's literally two holidays in one, honoring the generosity of Saint Nicholas' feasts and gift giving while also celebrating the birth of our Savior!! I have to give a special thanks to my parents for always reminding us of the reason for the season!! Every Christmas morning my mom made a small cake or brownies with a single candle on top to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I can still remember huddling around the coffee table with our wrapped gifts on the floor, singing happy birthday to baby Jesus - such sweet memories I can't help but smile!!

I hope I can find traditions and explanations for my future children to always keep Christmas centered around Him...


Now that I have Monday out of the way I will be one happy camper to finish my week singing christmas songs, cleaning teeth, and eating lots of holiday treats!! Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for my very first link up on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment