Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

Another week is coming to a close and I feel like I haven't accomplished much. It's the first full week I had back at work since the holidays so I can't say I did much else. Let's see if I can muster up my five for Friday, hosted by the lovely Christina!!


One | I bought my first devotional today. I've been scouring the book store on my lunch breaks and just couldn't find anything that peaked my interest. My indecisive nature definitely doesn't help the situation and I was leery to purchase anything without a recommendation. So of course I have someone to thank for this find, shout out to Chelsea at The Kebs!! I was tempted to buy the kindle version for instant gratification though I have always liked having a real book to hold, turn over page corners, and highlight my way through it. So amazon shipping please hurry!!

Two | Taco Tuesday girls night is official!! My two best friends and I have a new tradition, and I am pumped for some quality time with my favorite ladies. We've been friends since high school and with us "growing up" and getting big girl jobs there just doesn't seem to be as much time as there used to be. Moral of the story, we have started going to Taco Tuesdays at On The Border!! I work right across the street from one so it is super convenient to pop on over after work and meet up with the ladies for a drink and some tacos!!

Three | I'm almost out of coffee. This may seem more like a debbie downer than I highlight but I promise the news is good!! I'm about to finish off the last of my Macadamia Cookie k-cups which were good but not great. I'm on the hunt for my next flavor and I think Hot Buttered Rum from Archer Farms is going to be the winning ticket!! One of the girls in my office brought some to work and you can literally smell the yummy goodness from a good 6 feet away.

Four | Smoke got groomed this week. He is officially a pampered lap dog, all 75 pounds of him!! I didn't think he would come back looking that different but those Petsmart ladies definitely worked their magic!! He smell wonderful and the amount of hair they combed out of his undercoat is unbelievable. It may even cut my vacuuming time in half.

Five | It's time for our 2nd annual Gatlinburg trip!! Last winter the whole gang got together for a weekend away in the mountains and I'm so excited for round two!! It's not quite time for the festivities but definitely time to start looking for a cabin. We had a nice private spot in the mountain side last year though I think a closer driver to the shopping/restaurants might be the way to go this year. Wish us luck in the search for a cabin!!


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog!! I can't wait to start reading Wife of God :)
    http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete