Wednesday, February 5, 2014

B Lovin'

I guess it's time for me to join the tides, and bloglovin' - I do like to catch up on reading a post or two during my lunch break and it seems to be the way to go for mobile reading...

Therefore it's time to link my accounts; which honestly took me a good 45 minutes to figure out!! I'm sure Marquis (who installed/designed my blog) would be shaking her head right now. Apparently I'm no good at "code" or getting links to show up how I want them?!

So finally here's the finished product of all my time and efforts...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Ta da!! So short and seemingly simple, ha ha!! I hope everyone has a happy humpday, the weekend is almost here!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome to Bloglovin! It's really great. Proud to be follower No. 2:) Also look forward to following along now that I've found your blog!

    ReplyDelete