Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday

What are the chances?! Just when I come back after a mini-break for summer, my favorite link-up also returns. 
Happy Five on Friday via Christina at Carolina Charm!! Here's the latest and greatest...

One | Tyler and I had our first wedding anniversary last month!! So with that and the upcoming holiday season I've been thinking about getting some pictures made! It's been one year since our wedding and over two years since our anniversary photos so I don't think they would still be appropriate for a christmas card. Time to start brainstorming.


Two | Tyler and I decided to take the plunge and purchase my first car!! It happened somewhat sooner than planned but I'm enjoying the change. My prior, grandma of a car started slowly falling apart. After one too many bills from the shop we decided to kick Betty to the curb. Best part of welcoming Bella to the family... heated seats!!
Three |  Our house is on the market, as previously mentioned. It's only been 3 weeks but we've had a decent amount of showings. It seems like a good thing, but then when nobody bites it can easily be a discouraging thing. 

Four | "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person." - E. Leventhal
Aside from homes, cars, anniversaries and announcements I need to say how thankful I am for my husband. With so much change going on in our lives I am so lucky to have him as my steadfast. 

Five | Prayers for the week to come...
From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. | Luke 12:48 b
For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. | 1 Timothy 6:7-8

1 comment:

  1. Your home is adorable! And yes wedding pictures are appropriate always :)

    ReplyDelete