Friday, October 24, 2014

B Lane

Our house is officially under contract!! I went from fretting about showings and keeping a clean house to now being somewhat sentimental about the whole thing. This is Tyler and I's first home together as husband and wife. When I leave for work in the morning I now smile, looking at our cute home, and I have to say the memories we made will be missed!! 

None the less, it is a blessing and exactly what we have prayer for. The day after my last post, mentioning my discouragement about our lack of showings, we actually got an offer and had a signed contract the following day. Tyler is constantly reminding me of how blessed we are and I have to agree - God is good!!

If you're curious where we will be moving to... well we are too!! No plans yet but thankfully my parents and my mother-in-law have both offered us beds if need be. We are actively searching and looking so only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. love how the Lord always always comes through in the moments we begin to feel discouraged! Cute home!

    ReplyDelete